The surface is trivial, but by its simplicity, Calcite becomes a universal panacea: good at all. There are many other minerals (marble, aragonite, pearl, coral) in the Calcutta class, but as the semiprecious stone, calcite is presented in different nuances.
Powerful amplifier and energy purifier. A piece of calcite placed in a room removes negative energies and intensifies your personal energy.
Eliminates stagnant energy in the body. Its various colors also purify the physical and the subtle body.
Active crystal, Calcite accelerates growth and growth. Spiritual stone linked to superior consciousness facilitates openness to superior sensitivity, mental inclinations, channeling, and extracorporeal experiences.
It accelerates spiritual development and allows the soul returning to the body to remember the experiences experienced.
Psychologically, calcite binds emotions of intellect, generating emotional intelligence. It has a positive effect, especially when hope or motivation has disappeared. Combating laziness makes you more energetic at all levels.
In the mental plane, calcite calms the spirit, promotes discernment and analysis, stimulates intuition, improves memory. Allows establishment important information and their retention.
It confers the ability to translate intentions into practice. Useful stone for study.
Calms emotional stress, replacing it with serenity. Stabilizing stone increases self-confidence and the ability to overcome obstacles.
In a subtle plane, a suit of calcite of the right colors purifies, balances and energizes all the chakras.
Information about Crystal
- Country of origin of crystal: MEXICO, CHINA
- One of the most common minerals on earth. It is mostly found in the form of marble.
- Chemical composition: CaCO3
- Hardness: 3 out of 10
- Gloss: glassy, earthly
- Colors: of all colors: yellow, pink, red, green, purple, gray, white, blue.
Recommended stone for:
These correspondence or associations are NOT mandatory but indicative.
Our tip: Choose what you want, according to the “crystal you need is the one who calls you”.
- Zodiac: all, but also according to color: Taurus (pink, green), Gemini (yellow, green), Cancer (white), Leo (yellow / gold), Libra (pink, green) etc.
- Associated PLANETS: Sun, Mercury
- Associated element: fire
- Associated Number: 8
- CHAKRA: All depending on the specific color
- Powerful protective role in general and purifying
- A fragment of calcite (marble, coral) placed in a room, removes negative energies
Bring, Confer, Inspire:
- Security, well-being
- Relaxation, calm, joy, peace, rest after periods of stress
- Action, energy, courage
- Illumination, clarity, wisdom
- Accelerates growth and growth
Amplify, Stimulate, Support, Facilitate
Creativity, energy, joy, intuition, memory (good to wear during periods of study or during schooling)
- Transforming intent into the deed
- Channels and amplifies energies
- Recommended for those who have lost confidence in others and in their own person
- Recommended for those who have no courage to set new goals
- Recommended for those studying arts and sciences
Reduce, Decrease, Stops:
Stress, fear, lack of concentration, distrust, apathy, disinterest, lack of binge, lene
- Beneficial in case of infections, dermatological diseases
- Beneficial in decalcification, osteoporosis helps assimilate calcium in the body
- Beneficial for kidney, pancreas, spleen, excretory and digestive apparatus, blood circulation, spinal cord, bone
- Balances Calcemia (Good for Diabetes Patients)
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Reduces back pain
- Regulates hormonal secretions
In addition to the generic features, calcite in the following colors has additional properties:
Calcite is one of the most common semiprecious stones in the world and can be found both in the composition of limestone and marble, as well as in the underground caves where they gather in stalactites and stalagmites.
On the other hand, calcite can also be found in the form of complex, fully transparent gemstones or prismatic crystals inter-grown with other types of minerals.