Aquamarine | Like any aspect of the matter, crystals are composed of very small particles: atoms. These elements that make up the physical plane are in turn composed of even smaller particles: protons and electrons.
If we examine these fundamental units very carefully, we discover that they are not matter but subtle vibrations, each of which is connected to macrocosmic energy.
The whole physical world has been created due to various variations and combinations of atoms; the way atoms interact with other atoms determines the type of molecules that will form and the resulting substances.
Crystal World is made up of seven families.
Each family has its own geometric structure, molecular similarity, and “descendancy” of crystals formed on the basis of the common geometric network.
The individual crystals have the same structure that we find at the molecular level or in the cosmic geometric drawing.
Each crystalline system has its own imaginary axis of rotation and its own angle of intersection with the axis.
The lengths of the axes and the angles between them define the shape of the crystal.
The seven species found in the world of crystals are the isometric (cubic, like fluorite), tetragonal (four-sided, vulpinite), hexagonal (six-faced, emerald), trigonal (orthogonal) rhombic, topaz), monoclinic (single inclination, azurite) and triclinic (three-tilted, turquoise).
These seven primary crystalline categories are natural prototypes throughout the Universe, which manifest themselves in the terrestrial plane through the world of crystals.
Since antiquity, it has been perceived that the healing and protective power of crystals and stones vibrate and the nature of these vibrations gives them special powers. So we have a list of crystals from which we can choose which suits us best. And so we can feel the effect we’d better choose at most three of them. Why? Because that’s how we can feel their vibrations.
A variety of beryl (of the same emerald class) as blue-and-white diaphane, which remembers sea water.
The name comes from aquamarine, Latin for “sea water”
GENERAL INFORMATION, DESCRIPTION of Aquamarine :
- Hardness: 7.5-8 (out of 10)
- Gloss: glass
- Chemical formula Aquamarine: Be3Al2Si6O18
- Colors Aquamarine: colorless, white, greenish, green, yellow, pink, pinkish yellow.
- The transparent ones are of superior quality. Some are heat treated to remove the yellow color.
- Color becomes smoother in direct sunlight. The color is dictated by the silicate iron content.
- The most valuable Aquamarine specimens are the perfectly transparent ones of an as bright blue as possible.
WARNINGS, IMPORTANT INFORMATION about Aquamarine :
- Aquamarine Is fragile
- Aquamarine Can be confused with blue topaz (called Brazilian aquamarine), blue zirconia (called Siam Aquamarine), blue spinel (called synthetic aquamarine), sapphire, apatite, tourmaline or glass.
- Avoid purification by long exposure to the sun (may change color) but not excluded!
- The largest aquamarine was discovered in Brazil in 1910, weighing 110 kg, 520,000 carats, of perfect transparency.
- Emperor Nero was wearing transparent aquamarine glasses.
- Seafarers considered the aquamarine a stone of the sea.
- In ancient times, it was said to be a courageous stone, protecting water travel, returning safely back home after long voyages.
RECOMMENDED PATTERN FOR Aquamarine :
- Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces
- MONTH: January, March, October
- Talisman: Scorpio
- SPECIFIC ENERGY: Yin, receptive, feminine
- SPECIFIC ELEMENT: water
- ASSOCIATED PLANETS: Moon
- NUMBER ASSOCIATED: 1
- CHAKRA: 4, 5
- MAIN GOALS: peace, courage, parapsychic skills, purification.
- PROFESSIONS: public relations, artists, humanitarian services, artists, spiritual concerns, banks, doctors, teachers, research, tourism, seafarers, sailors, film
- Protects during travel on water or in the air
- Protects against drowning
- Understanding complicated situations and recognizing the truth
- Reconciliation in separate couples
- Linking new knowledge
- Spiritual awakening facilitates access to divinity and God (good for prayer and meditation)
- Mental qualities
- Communication flow (lighter conversations), inter-human relations, verbal communication
- Creativity, self-knowledge, trust
- Fear, phobias, nightmares, anxiety, depression, fear
- Agitation, traction (recommended to actors, orators, etc.)
- Calm, relaxation, peace, energy, incentive
- Beauty, joy
- Authority of communication
OTHER QUALITIES :
- Keep the young spirit
- It draws the attention of others to the wearer
- Open up the humanitarian side (to help those in need of support)
- It must be carried in periods of great suffering
EFFECTS ON HEALTH:
- A strong protective role for health.
- Reduces pain, fluid retention.
- Hormone balancing
- Help relieve dangerous addictions (eg medicines)
- Beneficial for thymus, liver, stomach, immune system, kidney, thyroid, spleen, heart, eye, teeth, ears.
- Beneficial in case of respiratory allergies, bronchitis, cough, dental pain, acne, allergies, migraines, hypothyroidism, mumps, inflammation, prevent pregnancy loss
- It can create an elixir for health (a water-masked aquarium) or it can be placed over the eye
- Worn or seated at the neck, helps heal neck disease