Amazonite is a member of the feldspar family, and can range from pale green to deep greenish blue, and is generally opaque. It is said that it was named for female legendary amazons worshiping the goddess Diana, for their bravery and calm courage. Others said the name was given to him because it was originally discovered near the Amazon River.
Although there may be some disagreements in the origin of the name, it is a wonderful soothing stone, which has been used for jewelry and ornaments dating back to the third millennium BC; widely used by many Egyptian copies can be found in museums around the world.
Amazonite or Microcline is an alkaline form of feldspar and the color is due to the presence of lead.
Although the main color of the Amazonite is teal (blue-green semi-dark-dark in color) may also be partially colorless, white, yellow, pink, red, gray or green.
Amazonite is called the “Courage Stone” filling the heart with determination, helping to bring and sustain the focus.
It also offers the ability to see more clearly both sides of a different situation or views.
A stone of self-confidence, self-assurance, respect, and grace.
Calms the nervous system and the brain, helps to filter information and combines correct information with natural intuition to improve understanding and to accept someone’s ability not to see only the point of view of another but to have a better understanding of others’ opinions helping us to be more cooperative with others.
Amazonite balances the masculine and feminine energies of one’s personality brings clarity by balancing many aspects of correctness.
It improves love communication with this balance, as well as combating multi-level sexism.
It is also known to enhance creative inspiration and efforts; being particularly useful for those working in the arts, giving the ability to express themselves creatively.
This stone improves the desire to acquire spirituality, to bring success and attract both luck and money; often worn by players exactly for these properties.
The deeper the color of the Amazon, the stronger it’s effect. Amazonite helps to alleviate general stress and physical exhaustion.
At the emotional level heals and calms emotional disturbances and effects after emotional trauma by diminishing worry and fear.
It balances masculine and feminine energies, helping to receive inspiration from the heart when both energies are in balance.
This will then motivate you to take action on inspired thoughts that have been inspired.
Amazonite is a very reassuring stone, calming the nervous system and the brain, as it aligns the etheric body with the physical body, helping to maintain optimal health.
It helps to dispel negative energies and emotional aggravation, the stone itself helps in the manifestation of universal love, which makes it extremely beneficial for all levels of consciousness; and those who seek to enhance their spirituality.
It balances metabolic deficiencies, which in turn can cause cavities, osteoporosis, and remove harmful calcium deposits from the body.
An elixir can be created by placing the Amazonite in a glass of water and left overnight.
Taken in small amounts during the day (optimal in three doses) will receive the most beneficial benefits.
$22.99 $16.99 $21.95 $18.95
Meditation with the Amazonite brings to our consciousness an eager realization of all that is happening.
It inspires obedience and the integration of all aspects of the self, and because it is a stone of truth, we can trust the visions, dreams, and intuitions that come to the surface while working with the Amazon.
It helps in harmonizing self both in the spiritual dimension and the world of chaos so that it can cross all limitations.
Assists in finding a harmonious balance centered so as to succeed in duality. It allows us to manifest and retain the pure energy of universal love.
Soothing stone is beneficial worn or carried by anyone who is looking to take a chance or make a change to ensure success. For rituals and celebrations of new life, the Amazonite is a great choice.
In Egypt, it was considered a holy stone, as well as a healing stone; giving the bearer the desire to achieve greater spirituality.
The Amazonite filters the information that passes through the mind combines them with intuition and helps align the bodies by giving a clear vision stimulating the powers of clairvoyance, and is therefore often used in divinatory techniques.
It is useful to appeal to the warrior spirit from within to dispel any harmful tendencies; works with natural forces in contact with the spirits of water and earth.
Useful to be worn in rituals where the person wearing it must be able to sustain a certain important faith, especially if the person is fighting an injustice or prejudice.
When in the midst of other people who may be confused or divided over priorities, the Amazonite will help the person who bears it to assume a leadership role and help it to balance more points of view.
The Amazonite should be cleaned once a week, under a stream of warm water, and dry in the sun for at least an hour.
An infusion of mint is a beneficial way to recharge a stone of Amazon.
This semiprecious crystal has the ability to balance and soothe all the chakras, though when placed on Chakra 4, the Heart Chakra and the 5th, the Chakra of the Neck is particularly energetic for the center of the heart, stimulating the love and artistic and creative side of the person who wears it.
Consolidates communication especially when love concerns are involved.
Amazonite will also help in opening the intuition and the third eye.
The amazonite, with its blue-green color, often with white stripes, is one of the most beneficial stones to wear or use by its beauty and intensity.
Amazonite heals and opens the chakra of the heart and throat to strengthen affective communication. It also activates the third eye and intuition.
This stone drives the negative energy and eliminates the blockages of the nervous system.
Beneficial for osteoporosis, dental caries, calcium deficiency, amazonite balances metabolic deficiencies and causes affections. Elixir corrects calcium deficiency.
Crystal removes muscle spasms. Protects against microwaves and other sources of electromagnetic fog.
- Name: It was given in 1847 by German mineralogist Johann Friedrich who identified the mineral in an unspecified locality of the Amazon River
- Description: Variety of feldspar, group Orthoclase
- Note: It can be confused with jade, turquoise, serpentine.
- Chemical composition: (Na, K) [AlSi3O8]
- Hardness: 6-6.5 (out of 10)
- Gloss: glass, sometimes pearl
- Colors: green, white, gray, yellow, reddish. Most common: intense blue-green. The color is due to lead impurities.
- Zodiac: Virgo, Libra, Aquarius
- Chakra: 4, 5, 6
- It is a stone of longevity, healing, protection, marriage fidelity
- Balances: yin-yang energies, aura
- Transform negative energies into positive constructive energies.
- It stimulates: the inner talents of each one, the courage, the ability to make decisions, the confidence in their qualities, the physical and psychological resistance, the goodwill, the clarity of the thinking, the concentration, the logic.
- Decreases: anxiety, stress, suffering, the feeling of loneliness, painful effects of failure and loss.
- Provides: calm during periods of stress, quiet sleep.
- Helps: Children overcome fear and go faster; to overcoming fear and inhibitions
- Health: Powerful curative role. Beneficial for bone marrow, stomach, kidney, spleen, liver, colon. Good for allergies or infertility, insomnia, a tonic effect for the eye, X-ray protective effect (X-rays)
- Explorations: Brazil, Peru, United States, Madagascar, Ethiopia, Namibia, Germany, Poland, Sweden
- Legend: According to the legend, the ancient Amazon River Warriors worshiped this stone, the leader belt of these warriors, adorned with amazonite. It is also said that the warrior women, the famous Amazons, who in 1542 frightened the Spaniards led by Francisco de Orellana who had been sent to exploit the Amazon, they wore this stone. In Egypt, it was considered sacred stone, which was discovered among the decorations found in Tutankhamun’s tomb